Ford Thunderbird, Ford FE fan clutch, does also fit other Ford models and Ford F series trucks
Features & Benefits of Standard Thermal Fan Clutch
- Varies the fan speed with temperature of the air behind the radiator.
- Engaged (high speed) operation provides maximum cooling.
- Disengaged (low speed) operation provides fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Greater life expectancy than a non-thermal clutch.
- Briefly engaged at cold start-up.
- Engages at about 170° radiator air temperature, (about 30° lower than coolant temperature).